This is the unit from IKEA (Varde) that nearly caused my poor DH to have a nervous breakdown. It took 3 trips back to the store to get straight boards! I do love this unit though! Lots of storage as those drawers are both deep from front to back as well as a nice depth from top to bottom. Wish it always looked this neat.
I alsojust received this sweet blog award from Beth at My Serendipity. Beth is a talented scrapbooker as well as a crafty cardmaker. She's pretty handy with a paint brush too as you can see in this post and she's pretty handy with her Cricut as you can see from this gorgeous Vintage Window creation.
I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and then pass this award on to 15 other deserving bloggers. That will be the hard part as you are all so talented!
Here we go:
1. I LOVE Oreos with Double Stuff (Yes, I know they're bad for you but I only buy them once a year.)
2. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers who are younger than I.
3. I have been married for 41 (!) years and I still love my guy "like new".
4. I love to grow things, particulary herbs and vegetables.
5. Paper crafting and baking are my most favorite things to do.
6. I enjoy pulling weeds. I know, it's sick but I don't have to think while I do it and the results are instant.
7. Dessert is my favorite meal. ;-)
Now for some awesome creative bloggers in no particular order:
How's that for eye candy!?