Here's my take on the challenge:
forgot to take the pearls out!!
It's easy to play along...remember, you've got a full month!
1. Please limit the other challenges you enter with your creation to no more than 4 total.
2. Link up your creation on the Stampin Sisterhood Blog.
3. If you post in any online galleries, please use SS17 so we can find you to comment.
4. The winner will receive a stamp set of their choice and a badge to display on their blog.
5. Share your creation on Facebook, Twitter, etc., and come back to the SS Blog to tell us where you shared for another chance to win.
Different Sisters will have cards posted on the SS Blog throughout the month for your inspiration so check in often.
Stamps - Tree Inchies (430), Party Time (439)
Paper - Neenah Cream; Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer
Ink - SU markers Real Red, Certainly Celery; SU Close to Cocoa
Other - May Arts Crochet lace , May Arts Textured Lines; Tear-ific Tape (SAT01); sewing machine; foam tape