It's time for another Rubbernecker Stamps Stampin' Sisterhood Blog Hop and we've got some new surprises for you this month! If you've arrived here from Bev's blog, you're in the right place.
Ok, there's ALOT of new info so I'll list them all the details:
1. You have until Friday, May 25th to hop so you don't have to rush. Winners will be announced on the Stampin' Sisterhood blog on Saturday, May 26th so be sure to pop in to see if you're a winner.
2. We've got a fun game for you to play as well as a Shopping Code for 15% off your ENTIRE Rubbernecker Stamp order. Here's what to do to qualify for the code:
- Stop in at all the participating Sister blogs and leave them a comment
- Each Sister will have a secret GARDEN RELATED WORD hidden (not too carefully!) in their blog post. Write down each word you find as you hop.
- Make the Stampin' Sisterhood blog your final stop. Leave a comment with the words you've collected.
- Each participant will be emailed a code for 15% off their entire purchase from Rubbernecker Stamps!
If the Sisters have new posts during the week, just click the Garden Hop Badge on their sidebar to find the hop.
Here are my cards for the hop. I've used two of the NEW 2012 Wildflower Stamps.
For this card I used the direct ink to rubber technique to color my stamp, misted with a tiny spray of water then stamped onto Neenah Cream cardstock for a soft watercolor look. The stamp I used is Floral #3 (608-03). I love the way the flowers SPROUT happily from the leaves.
This card is way out of my comfort zone! I used the fun Floral #2. It's stamped with 3 colors of ink to match the "Fireworks" spray by Tsukineko. I had a coupon for 40% off so couldn't resist. You know I hate "messy" crafts but once I got the hang of it, this was fun. It's slightly shimmery and dries super fast. I bought a 3 color pack with red, orange, and yellow. My only complaint is that the red really isn't red but guess what? It matches my May Arts Ribbon perfectly!
I masked off half the card, spritzed on my Fireworks, stamped the Wildflower image, the added that gorgeous May Arts Ribbon. Easy, peasy.
Ok.. your next stop on the hop is the uber talented sister, Charlene Merrick. Here's a hop list in case you need to come back later.
Thanks for hopping with us and be sure to watch for June's Hop. More fun and more surprises!